Sunday, July 19, 2009

pERCEPTINg pERCEPTIOn


Sometime I wonder about the things. Things that surrounds us, things that fill this ether and the things that we perceive. I get surprised by the way we smell, we see, we touch, we hear and we think of them! There are so many ways to sense them. But then what surprises me more is their authenticity. How many times what we saw, what we feel is true, is authentic? I rarely found too many instances. From tiny speck to interminable space everything has a dark secret; everyone hid its identity in one way or the other.

I wasted my childhood thinking 'Black' and 'White' to be the primary colors just to discover later that they are nothing more than amalgamation. My whole world shrinks to Blue, Green, Red and their variations while I was breathing in a colorful million-colors-world. I was ticked off ( by parents and my teachers) for wasting time when they baked me with their ever favorite Time-n-tide-wait-for-none cliché. The time I got serious, they tainted the definition altogether. I still wonder why they called it fourth dimension that can be manipulated, that you can travel along.

Why perception is always utterly different from postulates? Why the things we call entirely non-sense at once suddenly become the part of greater sense, of higher intellect? And the question still remains if it’s really a war of intellect between God and Sapiens.

There are so many thoughts, few serious and many weirdest that constantly haunt me, that need much better explanations and a much deeper insight.

1 comment:

Adisha said...

Interesting perception :D